Search This Blog

Thursday, 17 April 2014

TpT Sale and new FREEBIES!

Happy Easter, everyone!

As a special long weekend treat, I am having a sale at my Teachers Pay Teachers store.  From Friday, April 18 until Monday, April 21, everything in my store will be 15% off!

Also, if you buy two items and provide feedback, I will send you any product you want for FREE!  Just email me oneteachersadventures@gmail.com with your username and the item that you want for free!

Or try out my newest FREEBIE item:  Non-Fiction Text Features Scavenger Hunt!

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Non-Fiction-Text-Features-Scavenger-Hunt-Intermediate-Grades-3-5-1211595

I have used it as an assessment after learning about text features (captions, headings, bold print, etc.).  Students pick any informational book and open to any page to identify the text features and explain how they help to extend the reader's thinking.  My students last year (Grades 4/5) LOVED going into the library on a "Hunt" for text features! 

Enjoy your long weekend, and I hope the Easter Bunny is good to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment