Search This Blog

Sunday, 22 June 2014

Monday Meet Up - 3 Random Facts

http://www.theteachingtribune.com/2014/06/summer-bloggin-week-4.html

Good Morning!

Once again, I am linking up with The Teaching Tribune with their Monday Meet Up!  This week, it's all about random facts.  My random facts are in the picture below!


One more random fact - I am house sitting (and dog sitting) for my parents this week, and their keyboard is a little sticky.  I am fixing all the typing mistakes that I notice, but I'm sure I won't get them all!  Sorry, grammar teachers!)

10 comments:

  1. I LOVE Ever After! When she shows up wearing those wings…stunning! So happy you brought back this movie into my mind! :)

    Amber
    PeppyZestyTeacherista

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! I love Da Vinci as the "fairy godmother."

      Delete
  2. Glad to 'meet' you today through the Summer Bloggin' linky! I have never seen Ever After, so I must check it out...

    Smiles,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Ever After, really I just love anything with Drew Barrymore!
    Mrs. Spriggs’ Kindergarten Pond

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed! I think I might have to have a Drew Barrymore marathon sometime this summer!

      Delete
  4. I love Drew Barrymore!! She is probably my favorite actress!!! :)
    Lori
    Mixing it up in Middle

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never seen the movie you mentioned. I'll have to google it. My favorite actress was always Elizabeth Montgomery who passed away many years ago. Are you familiar with her?

    It's nice to have "met" you, Diane!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, I have a close friend who doesn't like cheese, so pasta and rice doesn't seem THAT weird!! LOL :-)

    Nichole
    The Craft of Teaching

    ReplyDelete