Search This Blog

Sunday, 6 July 2014

Digital Paper - I'm really starting to love creating clip art!

Hello everyone!

Now that I've started creating clip art frames and borders, I decided to try my hand at digital paper!  I've been in bed sick most of the weekend, but it has given me a chance to play around on Power Point to see what I can come up with.  So far, I have created three packs of digital paper.

The first pack is a multi-coloured polka dot set with 12 sheets of 8.5 x 11 paper.  I don't know if there is an easier way to create them, but I filled in each individual dot with colour by hand!  (If there is an easier way, please let me know in the comments!)

Click on the image below to download the set!

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Polka-Dot-Digital-Paper-Multicoloured-Pack-1309043

 
The second set is also polka dot themed, but this one is monochromatic.  It includes 16 pages of 8.5 x 11 inch paper.  Each page has only one colour with a white background, or white dots on a solid colour background.

Click on the image below to download the set!

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Polka-Dot-Digital-Paper-Monochromatic-Page-Pack-1309048
 



The last pack is all about stripes!  It includes 30 pages of 8.5 x 11 inch paper.

Click on the image below to download the set!

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Digital-Paper-Pack-Stripes-1309518
 
 
Let me know what you think in the comments!  Which one is your favourite?

2 comments:

  1. To color items without having to do each one individually...open the selection pane. All of your shapes and forms will pop up on the right. Use the ctrl key to click each shape that you want the same color. Then go to format, and pick shape outline and fill. It will do everything you selected at once. I find it easier to make a group out of the ones I want the same color, so I can just click the group name once instead of all the individual bits incase I need to go back and make a change later.
    ~Heather
    The Meek Moose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! That will save me so much time next time!

      Delete