Search This Blog

Sunday, 17 August 2014

Meet the Teacher Blogger Link-Up


I am linking up with Stephanie from Falling into First for her Meet the Teacher Blogger party!  I've been reading about some of the amazing teachers that I follow, and it's always nice to get to know more about them! 

My basic bio:  I'm 28.  I live in beautiful Victoria, BC, Canada.  I am an auntie, sister, daughter, teacher, friend.  I started blogging in April 2014, and I'm really enjoying it so far!  I'm starting my fifth year of teaching this year at a new school.  I'll be teaching grade 4/5 again!

 THESE ARE A FEW OF MY FAVORITE THINGS...
 
My nephew, Caleb and my niece, Nati! 
 

 
 IF YOU WEREN'T A TEACHER, WHAT WOULD YOU WANT TO BE?
I've always been interested in television and how it's made.  I think it would be really cool to work behind the scenes in a production role.  I have a friend from high school who went into that field and her work seems really interesting.
THREE LITTLE WORDS THAT DESCRIBE YOU.
Creative.  Loyal.  Auntie. 


FINISH THE SENTENCE, "________,  SAID NO TEACHER EVER!!"
 
 
 "Hey, politician who's never set foot in a classroom, please tell me how to do my job, said no teacher ever!!"

 
Q: IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY AND YOU CAN INVITE ANYONE {DEAD OR ALIVE} TO THE PARTY. WHO ARE YOU INVITING?

Taylor Swift, Jimmy Fallon, Jennifer Lawrence, Justin Timberlake.  That would be such a fun party!
 

Q: IF SOMEONE WROTE A BOOK ABOUT YOUR LIFE, WHAT WOULD BE THE TITLE?

I've been thinking about writing a book loosely about my life and friends in high school, but the title has not come to me yet...
 
 Q:YOU GET TO PICK ONE SUPERPOWER. WHAT IS IT?
 
I'd want to be able to speak every language in the world!


Q: WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE QUOTE OR SAYING?
 
"Not my circus, not my monkeys."
Q: IF YOU HAD TO SING ONE SONG ON AMERICAN IDOL, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
"What about Georgia" by Miranda Lambert
 
 Q: ARE YOU A MORNING PERSON OR A NIGHT OWL?
 
I'm definitely more of a night owl than a morning person, even though I like to go to bed super early on weeknights (like, 9:00).

 
Q: WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE RESOURCE THAT YOU'VE CREATED IN YOUR TPT SHOP?
 
That's such a hard question!  I've started making clip art, and I'm really excited about this pack:
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/My-Family-Clip-Art-BUNDLE-Six-Clip-Art-Sets-in-One-1393427
 
 
Q: SHARE SOMETHING WE MIGHT NOT KNOW ABOUT YOU! 

My dad sends me texts every Saturday with cat pictures!  He calls it Cat Saturday.



 
 
Now that you know a little more about me, head over to Falling into First to meet some other amazing teacher bloggers!
 
http://fallingintofirst.blogspot.ca/2014/08/meet-teacher-linky.html


3 comments:

  1. It's nice to have a face to put with the name!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! We started blogging at the same time! Well, I tried in April, just couldn't get the hang of it, gave up, then Really started in June!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG......you dad sounds AMAZING! haha....Cat Saturday.....Love it!

    Katie
    Mind Sparks

    ReplyDelete