Search This Blog

Saturday, 4 October 2014

A Crazy Country Night with Brad Paisley!


I live in Victoria, Canada.  We are on an island hanging off the west coast of BC.  If we want to see a big show, we have to take a ferry and travel about 3 hours to Vancouver, or about 5 to Seattle.  You can imagine how excited I was to hear that Brad Paisley was coming to our little hockey arena in Vic!

On Thursday night, my mom, my sister, and I went to see his show.  He had big screens with colourful graphics.  He had a man in a giant Brad Paisley muppet head!  He even had Carrie Underwood come out and sing "Remind Me" (although there is overwhelming evidence to suggest this was not the real Carrie, but rather a hologram - I still choose to believe she was there!).

We had floor seats, so we were pretty close to the stage, even closer when he took to the back stage and was only 3 rows away!  We mostly saw him from behind, but his is a nice behind to look at :)




I had so much fun on Thursday night! 

Of course, on Friday at school, I had a massive headache all day, which wouldn't have been so bad if it wasn't our Terry Fox Run day :(  I made it through the whole day and it was so worth it!


1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had a great time!!! That is so cool he came to YOUR town!!

    Katie
    Mind Sparks

    ReplyDelete