Search This Blog

Tuesday, 7 July 2015

TpT Seller Challenge: Make Your Masterpiece

I am participating in the TpT Seller Challenge and this week's focus was "Make Your Masterpiece."  Essentially, the challenge was to create something new, swap with a fellow TpTer to edit, then post it to your store.

For my masterpiece, I chose to make Intermediate Math Task Cards. 


This product includes 72 printable task cards for Grades 3-5. Cards are perfect for review, math centres, or quick assessments.

I have divided the cards into 9 categories:
- Patterns 

- Place Value
- Time
- Addition/Subtraction
- Data Analysis and Graphing
- Multiplication/Division
- Measurement
- Fractions
- Geometry

Each category has 8 task cards, for a total of 72 altogether.


Here are some examples of what the cards look like:











To buy, click here!
Did you complete this week's challenge?  Let me know in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment