Search This Blog

Saturday, 30 January 2016

Have You Heard About Teachers Love Data?

https://www.teacherslovedata.com/

TpT sellers: Have you heard about TeachersLoveData.com?  I heard about the site through my friend Karen at Hearts in Hand, and I'm loving it!

It is a 3rd party website that will give you earnings charts, show your store's ranking, give you transactional statistics, and more!

It's free and so easy to use, and the information is presented clearly and instantly.  

There is a search option that will show you your store's overall ranking on TpT, and your movement (whether you have gone up or down).

I uploaded my sales report and Teachers Love Data gave me this chart showing my monthly sales since 2013.


The blue line is 2013, green is 2014, red is 2015, and orange is 2016.  It's interesting to see the same monthly trends year after year.  I love being able to see my growth from year-to-year.  I've only had one month (December 2015) that was less profitable than the previous year.

They also generated this chart that shows my sales by day of the week.

This shows me that my best selling days are Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday.  So, if I'm buying promotional space, I know which days to target to get the best return on my investment.  I also know that if I post something on a Saturday, I shouldn't get discouraged if I don't see results right away.

My Transactional Statistics have shown that I've had 2,859 total buyers, with almost 10% of them (278) repeat buyers!  It even shows me that I had a buyer who has purchased 23 of my products!

The last piece of information it shows me is my five highest earning days.  I'm excited to see that 3 of those 5 days have been in this month!  

If you haven't tried TeachersLoveData.com yet, I'd recommend it!  Have you used it?  What do you love about Teachers Love Data?  Let me know in the comments below! 

No comments:

Post a Comment