Search This Blog

Sunday, 5 June 2016

1000 Followers!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/One-Teachers-Adventures


My little shop has reached 1000 followers on TpT!  I am so thankful to everyone who has supported me through my journey with TpT, buying my resources, blogging about my shop, sharing my pins, and telling your friends.  It means so much!

As a thank you, I'm having a buy one 20% off, get one free sale!  Until Wednesday at midnight (EST), everything in my store will be 20% off.  All you have to do is buy something between now and Wednesday and leave feedback!  When you've left a comment, email me at oneteachersadventures@gmail.com with your TpT username and the product you'd like for free, and I'll email it back to you.

Again, thank you so much for your support!




No comments:

Post a Comment