Search This Blog

Saturday, 19 April 2014

Rebus Puzzles = So Much Fun!

It's been another wet and rainy Saturday in Victoria, so I spent the morning with brainteasers!  (I know, I'm a total nerd!)  When I was in school, I used to love rebus puzzles.  

What are rebus puzzles?  They are word puzzles that illustrate a familiar phrase or saying.  I didn't know until today that they were called Rebus, but now that I know, I want to use the name as much as possible!  

I found a couple online, then I decided to make some handouts for my English classes to use as a warm up.  While I was making them, I thought to myself, "Self, this would make a great TpT item!"  I created 36 pages of these brainteasing puzzles, one for each week of a school year, and bundled them up.  They are for sale at my TpT store, One Teacher's Adventures.

If you are as nerdy as I am on a rainy Saturday, perhaps you'd like to try some out?

See if you can solve these puzzles!


For the answers, email me at oneteachersadventures@gmail.com. 

To buy the package, click on the image below!

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Full-Year-of-Weekly-Rebus-Brainteaser-Puzzles-Bell-Ringer-Warm-Ups-Gr-6-12-1213731

Happy Easter!

1 comment:

  1. These are very hard but fun! I could only figure out a few of them lol!

    Jasmine
    Buzzing With Mrs. McClain

    ReplyDelete