Search This Blog

Saturday, 28 June 2014

Back to School Freebie! - Foldable Mini "ME Book"

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/One-Teachers-Adventures

I realized that I have zero "Back to School" products in my TpT store, so I decided to make some!

The first product I've made is a foldable mini book to introduce yourself to the class.  It would be easy to make with students from grade 2-6!

To make this "Me Book," I created a template.

The template looks like this:


It will turn into a mini book, by following these steps:




Feel free to create a template of you own to fit with your class, using any of the page ideas that I have included.  If you'd like to use my template, you can download it here!

To see more great "Back to School" ideas, click on the picture below!

Back To School Linky Party

2 comments: