Search This Blog

Sunday, 5 October 2014

Name Kaleidoscopes - Grade 4

Can I just say how much I love Pinterest!  I can easily say that 90% of my art lessons come directly from Pinterest ideas, including the one my class completed last week. 

These are name kaleidoscopes.  The original idea came from the blog Artisan Des Arts, and I found it on Pinterest.  You can get the instructions here.
 

 

 


The idea is that students will use their names, and after flipping and tracing them 8 times, they will create a kaleidoscope image.  I am so impressed with how they turned out.  Even the students who "didn't do it right" ended up with beautiful, colourful additions to add to our display. 

Here are only a few of the fantastic pieces from my grade 4's.
Fiona

Yae-Jin

Mayalin

Paige

No comments:

Post a Comment